The issue of pigmented, dull or dark lips is normal, particularly when every one of us wants for delicate, smooth and pinkish lips. But why do the lips become dark. Dark lips look very unattractive and everyone wants their looks to be appealing. Find out the reason first that why your lips turns dark.
Maybe a couple of the reasons could be because of absence of appropriate care and additionally an undesirable way of life. They are said to be few of the reasons that can prompt lost the natural lip shading, making them seem dull or black.Actually pink lips are an engaging component of a lady's beauty or a man's decent looks. Along these lines, many individuals who have dark lips want to take proper care of them to get a rosy lips.
There are numerous approaches to make dark lips pink that don't require purchasing costly items or medications. Regular home remedies can successfully help your lips. Basically it takes time to change the the color of your lips but home remedies are the effective solution for dark lips. So be patience to get the best result out of it.
Causes of Dark Lips
Some of the main causes of dark lips include:
- Excessive smoking
- High caffeine intake
- Hormonal imbalances
- Excessive exposure to direct sunlight
- Allergic reaction
- Use of poor-quality lipsticks
- Chewing tobacco
Lemon for Dark Lips
Lemon is usually used to reduce blemishes and spots on the skin. It is also useful for making dark lips pink naturally. Lemon contains bleaching property that helps in making your lips lighten. Home remedy using lemon is a powerful and easy treatment for dark lips. Follow the below steps to start using the remedy.
Steps To Use Lemon for Dark Lips
- Take the lemon juice of one lemon and apply the juice on your lips before hitting the bed.
- sprinkle a little sugar on top of a slice of lemon and rub it on your lips. It will remove all the dead from your lips.
- Mix one-half teaspoon of lemon juice, honey and glycerin. Apply it on your lips before sleeping. Do this daily
Follow these simple remedy daily for one to two months.
Olive Oil for Dark Lips
Olive oil can be very useful to make dark lips
pink. Olive oil contains many health benefits as well. It helps in
nourishing and moisturizing your skin. Use this home remedy daily for
Steps To Use Olive Oil for Dark Lips
- Take few drops of
extra virgin olive oil and apply it on your dark lips daily and massage
it slightly. Do this before going to Bed.
- You can also mix few
drops of extra virgin olive oil and half teaspoon of sugar. Use it as
Scrub your lips at least once a week. This simple home remedy will get
back your natural lip color and softness within a short duration.
Rose for Dark Lips
Rose contains various medicinal properties that can soothe and and moisturize your lips. It also has cooling effect on the skin. Rose is very helpful in making your dark lips lighten and soft.
Steps To Use Rose for Dark Lips
- Add few drops of rose water and honey. Apply it on your lips for 3-5 times in a day.
- Make a paste of few rose petals. Add it with one teaspoon of butter and honey. Apply it on your dark lips and gently massage.
- Grind a few rose petals with raw milk to make a paste. Mix with a teaspoon of honey and a little saffron to it. Apply the paste on your lips and keep it for 15-20 minutes. Do this two times a day.
Follow these remedies 2-3 times a week.
Sugar for Dark Lips
Sugar is a wonderful exfoliator. It helps to remove dead skin cells from your lip and give a natural color. Regular use of sugar can maintain the natural color of your lips and also reduce the darkness.
Steps To Use Sugar for Dark Lips
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of sugar with 2 tablespoons of butter to make a paste. Use it as Scrub and massage it on your lips softly. It helps to restore your natural lip color and shine.
- You can also make a paste of granulated sugar and honey. Add few drops of of almond oil in to it. Use it as scrub on your lips. Do this once in every week.
Pomegranate for Dark Lips
Pomegranate is one of the healthiest fruits and
ideal for treating dark and dull lips. It contains nourishing and
moisturizing properties that helps to make your lip soft and dehydrated
lips. It also helps in restore the natural color of your lips.
Steps To Use Pomegranate for Dark Lips
a paste of one tablespoon of pomegranate seeds, a little milk cream and
rose water. Apply this paste on your lips and gently scrub for 5-10
minutes.Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
- Make a mixture of pomegranate juice, beetroot juice and carrot juice. Apply this mixture on your dark lips once on daily basis.
Beetroot for Dark Lips
Beetroot home remedy for dark lips is another effective treatment to get soft and pink lips. It is easily available at kitchen that you can use it for a soft and rosy lips. It contains natural bleaching properties that can make dark lips pink. The red color of the beetroot juice will get back your natural pink color.
Steps To Use Beetroot for Dark Lips
- Extract the fresh beetroot juice and apply it on your lips before hitting the bed on daily basis.
- You can mix beetroot juice and carrot juice and apply it on your lips. Keep it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Do this daily until you see the results.
Cucumber for Dark Lips
Cucumber contains various skin care properties. It can lighten your skin. It also helps in making your lips lighten. It is one of the simple and easy home remedy to treat dark lips. It also keeps your lips dehydrated and soft.
Steps To Use Cucumber for Dark Lips
- Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on your lips gently.
- keep it on for 5 minutes so that your lips absorb the juice of the cucumber.
Berries for Dark Lips
Berries contains various minerals and vitamins that are beneficial for our health. Berries like raspberries and strawberries are very helpful for keeping your lips healthy. Juice of raspberries and strawberries can make your dark lips pink and beautiful.
Steps To Use Berries for Dark Lips
- Make a paste of raspberry juice with a little aloe vera gel and honey.
- Apply the paste on your lips and scrub gently.
- Keep it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this 2-3 times a week.